Friday, October 12, 2012

The Making of a Pantry

When we first came to look at our house, the first thing we noticed was the entry way. The side door opened up into a walkway/storage area right off the kitchen. The perfect place for a pantry! We put a plastic shelf there knowing that someday we RJ would put in some shelves.

He wanted to tackle the project a few times, but his old drill just wasn't cutting it.

For his birthday, his parents got him the perfect gift - a new, improved, better drill! He put in the shelves literally days later.


Believe it or not, the after picture is post-organization! It still looks a little disheveled.. oh well.

I know it's nothing fancy and it's very utilitarian, but we love it. It provides so much more space and just feels more homey.

I know we're renters and all (and loving it!), but I guess we can't help our tendency to want to fix it up while we live here.

I love my handy husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment