Friday, November 29, 2013

Halloween 2013

Getting caught up: Halloween! 

For Halloween this year, RJ and I celebrated "fancy-style" at the Akron Civic Theatre. They were hosting their Masque of the Red Death Masquerade party and I can't think of a better location to "celebrate" Halloween!

Of course, the real draw for us was seeing Shivering Timbers. The all-you-eat and all-you-can-drink thing didn't hurt either.


I got that pink wig from Patricia Field's Shop in NOHO the during our NYC trip earlier this month. I loved wearing pink hair! My friend Carrie (below) made the cutest deer masks for her and her husband!


It was a really cool event and we loved seeing everyone's costumes and masks. There was dancing on the stage, huge puppets, dancers, fortune tellers, etc. 

I'm really glad we took the time to get (sort of) dressed up and festive this year!

Of course, back then I was 10 weeks and the dancing made me nauseas and I think it was before 11 when we left.. Ah, pregnancy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment