Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New plants!


It's that time of year! We've been working "beaut-i-fying" our yard. 

On Father's day Laura gave us a bunch of beautiful plants from their front yard. They are having some landscaping re-done and so some of their current plants needed to be "trans-planted". 
We gladly took some! 

Some of them were roses which I was really excited about. I put those on the side of the house:


As you can see above, Craze was supervising. 

Here are the other ones I planted alongside the back of the house:


I kept one bunch in a pot to move around. 

Here is how the front of the house looks now:


I can't remember the name of the tall flowers that grow right outside the porch but I love how nice and thick they are! They are growing really well out there. I'm really proud of us for moving half of them to the right side last year. We must have done something right because they grew back this year!

To remind you, this is what it looked like last year. See how the tall plants didn't grow on the right side?


This year they did!


Thanks, Laura! We love the new plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment