Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Maternity Pictures

One thing I really wanted to do before this baby decides to come is take some maternity pictures together. We went to the same spot we took our Baby Announcement Photos (here) which is such a beautiful, open space. 


I love seeing the difference between the fall pictures and spring pictures.. mother nature really provides the perfect backdrop during those two seasons especially. (Spring is my favorite, I love it so much!)



I have some frames hanging in the nursery that need some pictures.. and I think some of these will be perfect for those frames. I'm hoping it will add the perfect personal touch to the special space. 



 RJ was a good sport about taking more pictures. I know we will love showing them to "the baby" someday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment