Monday, February 6, 2012

A day late..

To my "Little" Brother..

Even though you got the curly dirty blonde-hair and mine is naturally mousy brown (the secret's out!) and straight .. 

Even though you probably wash your face with a bar of soap (if you think about it) and have never had a pimple and I have to stick to a strict skin regimen with expensive products..

Even though you call me (and my friends, like Gotherine) stupid nicknames in public..

Even though you got all the cooking and musical skills..

Even though you remind me that I run "like a stork" (actual mom quote circa 1996)..

Even though you don't know how to use the word muster..

Even though you caused all sorts of fights when we were younger
(that's my story and I'm sticking to it)..

Even though you cut all the hair off of each troll in my collection..


I still love you very much and brag about you every chance I get! 

Happy Birthday, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment